Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New Address... New Adventures

As many of you know, my family and I moved last summer. It was an awesome opportunity for our family and I couldn't be more thrilled to have us all under one roof again! This momma will come back to reminisce about the past 13 months a little later, but for right now I am here to talk about the newest adventure that my little family and I are on...

I have been using Young Living Essential Oils for years. They have helped my family continue our more natural lifestyle adjustment and the oils and products have fit into our life like the missing puzzle piece. Since I love the oils so much, it was hard to contain my love and passion for them. The more I learned, the more people listened. Since then I have began to share my passion regularly and it has been so rewarding to hear how Young Living has positively changed the homes of many of my friends and family members.

With all of these new adjustments of being a homeschooling, blogging, work from mom home, I wanted you all to join me as I work my hardest to find the balance that my family and I so desperately deserve.

Thanks for checking my page out, or returning if you're one of my past followers!
-Betsy

**next stop, getting Internet at my house so I can keep you all updated on the antics of my busy boys**

No comments:

Post a Comment