Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hello and Goodbye to the Last 15 Months!

Why hello there strangers!

I know.. I know.. Where in the world have I been? Let's see where I can begin on updating you all on the past year. I guess I can break it down to the top five moments for my family and I:

5. We have welcomed many new people into our family. From our sibling's weddings to new babies, the family is rapidly growing!

My boys and I * May 2014
photo credit: Amanda Nippoldt Photography

4. We took the plunge and decided that we would 'officially' homeschool the boys.  It has been so much fun!  Parker will be starting 'kindergarten' this fall and Preston and Spencer will be continuing with their pre-school 'curriculum' while Charlie adorably drools in his highchair.

3. I started sharing my passion for essential oils with others.  What started as something that I used on myself and my kids when we were sick, has turned into something amazing and gratifying.  I have made new friends, learned more about something that I already loved and have helped more people start their journey to a healthier lifestyle than I could have ever imagined.

2. We moved into our new home on May 12th, 2012.  I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it is to have us all under one roof again!

1.  The birth of Charlie! We welcomed our 'not-so-little' bundle on December 15th, 2013 after a wonderful labor and delivery.  Strange to hear someone say that, huh?  I will have to share his birth story soon.

I know you all have missed my family and I dearly (insert eye roll and sarcastic laugh here) and I cannot wait to be back to blogging and filling you all in on the crazy antics of my family and I!

follow me on instagram @hiccupsofmommyhood
join my young living team www.youngliving.org #1366391


No comments:

Post a Comment