Thursday, September 22, 2011

post of pictures

Honestly.. I am too lazy to write a lot right now, so here is my attempt at a post for the day. 

Things I Love.. My brats!


We took them to a car show on Saturday, with my parents, and then celebrated my step-dad's belated birthday over lunch.  It was a really nice morning (cold, but nice).  Here are a couple of my favorite shots...









The littlest nugget at a birthday party..
While the other one was running around with the 'older boys' playing guns.



Spending the day playing in pajamas
(and yes.. Parker is sporting his new pink slippers that he picked out)


















I know, not the typical 'Things I Love' post, but I really wanted to post these pictures, and well.. I love my kids.  So there you have it. 

Goal for the next 48 hours:  Be back to blog about the overall wonderful time I had a Calvary MOMS Group and post a 'Look What I Made'

No comments:

Post a Comment