Monday, August 15, 2011

Look What I Made... Initial T-Shirts

I was creeping around Pinterest the other day (surprise, surprise) and I came across some totally adorable, totally easy t-shirts for the boys.  Behold,

Initial Bleach T-Shirts

To do this project you will need:
A Shirt (I am thinking about doing a library bag out of canvas also)
Bleach (in a spray bottle)
Contact Paper (found at Target by the home cleaning supplies)
Paper Bag or Newspaper


To start you need to cut out your letter or design out of contact paper.  I taped mine down (backwards) to the contact paper to make sure it didn't move around as I was cutting. 


Place the letter directly onto the shirt. 


Place a paper bag between the two layers of the shirt (so the bleach doesn't bleed through) and start spraying. 

It will start to fade almost immediately, but (as usual) I got impatient so I used the blowdryer to speed things up!

Finished product... Like I said, super easy!





No comments:

Post a Comment